Faker Ben Belgacem
Statut : Professeur des Universités
Bureau : GI 131
- Finite Element Methods for the Temperature in Composite Media with Contact Resistance. Journal of Scientific Computing, JSC, 63:478–501, 2015. (co-authored with C. Bernardi, F. Jelassi, M. Mint Brahim).
- Recursive POD expansion for reaction-diffusion equation., . Adv. Model. and Simul. in Eng. Sci. (2016) 3:3 DOI 10.1186/s40323-016-0060-1 (co-authored with M. Azaiez, T. Chacon Rebollo).
- Error Bounds for POD expansions of parameterized transient temperatures. CMAME, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, accepted (co-authored with M. Azaiez, T. Chacon Rebollo).
- Karhunen-Loève’s Truncation Error for Bivariate Functions. CMAME, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 290, pp 57-72, 2015. (co-authored with M. Azaiez).
- Mercer’s Spectral Decomposition for the Characterization of Thermal Parameters. JCP, Journal of Computational Physics, 294, pp 1–19, 2015.
- A Finite Element Method for the Inverse Problem of Boundary Data Recovery in an Oxygen-Balance Model. Journal of Inverse and Ill-posed Problems (JIIP) , accepted (co-authored with N. Débit, H. El Fekih and S. Khiari).
- An ill-posed parabolic evolution system for dispersive deoxygenation-reaeration in waters. Inverse Problems, 30 015002 2014. (co-authored with M. Azaiez, F. Hecht and C. LeBot)
- Identifiability for the pointwise source detection in Fisher’s reaction-diffusion equation. Inverse Problems, 28 065015, 2012.
- Uniqueness for an ill-posed reaction-dispersion model. Application to organic pollution in stream-waters (One-dimensional model) Inverse Problems and Imaging 6-2, 163 - 181, 2012.
- Uniqueness in a Cauchy Problem for Reaction-Diffusion System and Inverse Source Problems in Water Pollution. (Multi-dimensional model). Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 22-10, 1250029 (25 pages), 2012
- Uniqueness for an ill-posed parabolic system [Unicité pour un système parabolique mal-posé]. Comptes Rendus Mathématique, 349 (21-22), 1161-1165, 2011.
- Identification of moving pointwise sources in an advection-dispersion-reaction equation.
- Inverse Problems, 27 025007 2011 (co-authored with M. Andrle, A. EL Badia)
- Stabilized ﬁnite elements for a reaction-dispersion saddle-point problem with non-constant coefficients” (co-authored with C. Bernardi, F. Hecht and S. Salmon) . SIAM J. NUMER. ANAL.Vol. 52, No. 5, pp. 2207–2226, 2014.
- Local Convergence of the Lavrentiev Method for the Cauchy Problem via a Carleman Inequality. Journal of Scientific Computing, 53, 320-341, 2012. (co-authored with , T. D. Du, F. Jelassi)
- A finite element model for the data completion problem : analysis and assessment. Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering , 19 (8), 1063-1086, 2011. (co-authored with M. Azaiez, T. D. Du, F. Jelassi)
- Extended-domain-Lavrentiev’s regularization for the Cauchy problem. Inverse Problems, 27 , 045005, 2011. (co-authored with T. D. Du, F. Jelassi)
- The density function reconstruction of surface sources from a single Cauchy measurement. Computers and Fluids, 43, 14-22, 2011. (co-authored with M Azaiez and F. Jelassi)
- Identifiability of surface sources from Cauchy data Inverse Problems, 25 , 075007, 2009. (co-authored with F. Jelassi)
- Cauchy Matrices in the Observationof Diffusion Equations. J. Math. Study, 48, No. 4, pp. 330-344, 2015 (co-authored with S. M. Kaber) [www.global-sci.org/jms/freedownload/v48n4/pdf/484-330.pdf]
- Ill-Conditioning versus Ill-Posedness for the Boundary Controllability of the Heat Equation Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems (JIIP), to appear (co-authored with S. M. Kaber)
- On the Dirichlet boundary controllability of the one-dimensional heat equation : semi-analytical calculations and ill-posedness degree Inverse Problems , 27 (5), 055012, 2011. (co-authored with S. M. Kaber)
- Dirichlet boundary control for a parabolic equation with a final observation I : A space–time mixed formulation and penalization Asymptotic Analysis 71, 101-121, 2011 (co-authored by C. Bernardi, H. El Fekih)
- Boundary stabilizability of the linearized viscous Saint-Venant system”, DCDS-B, 15, 491 - 511, 2011 (co-authored by H. Arfaoui, H. El Fekih, J.-P. Raymond)